Even though I meal prep every week, you know I am all about a quick and easy meal. I’ve been featuring a lot of chicken and pork lately, so I wanted to switch it up with this fish dish. This one-pan dinner is the perfect healthy weeknight meal. From start to finish, you can have this delicious, complete meal on the table in less than 25 minutes!
- 4 6-oz. each salmon filets, preferably wild-caught Alaskan
- 3 T. fresh orange juice
- 2 t. honey
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1½ lb. asparagus, tough end removed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Place the salmon filets skin side down in the center of the baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Generously season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and brush over the salmon.
- Add the asparagus to the bowl with the orange juice mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Arrange asparagus around the salmon filets in a single layer and place sheet pan in pre-heated oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or just until the salmon is flaky and the asparagus develops a bit of color, being careful to not overcook the salmon.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy!