This post may contain affiliate links; visit this page for more information.
Cooking is something I love to do 90% of the time; especially when the weather gets cooler. It’s something about being in a cozy kitchen, mixing up recipes and yummy aromas in the air that gets me excited. Here’s my list 11 ways you can upgrade your kitchen appliances:
- Nespresso machines – Having a coffee maker is essential; even if you do not drink coffee, chances are you will have a house guest who does, so I love the Keurig for that. But after my recent trip to Chicago, I fell in love with the Nespresso machines. Having multiple espresso options available at home is super convenient. I don’t have a machine yet, but when I purchase one, I’ll probably invite all my friends over to try it out.
- Electric Milk frother or fancier option http://amzn.to/2ysODsZ
- Spice Herb Grinder I love to use fresh herbs when cooking, but I HATE chopping them up. This grinder is essential if you feel the same way.
- Vacuum sealer system My mom has a vacuum sealer system and I can’t lie, I got a little jealous watching her seal up a bunch of snacks. For someone like me who is scared of freezer burns, this might be a good option.
- Air fryers have become very popular in the last year. My parents swear by their air fryer. It’s a great appliance and alternative way to cooking some of your favorite foods in a healthier way. I really like this option that comes with a toaster rack and kabob skewers.6. Rapid Egg Cooker I love a good hard-boiled egg for breakfast but never remember to boil them until I have to leave out the door. A rapid egg cooker is clutch if you never have time to make breakfast in the mornings.
7. Knife sharpener – no one loves a dull knife. Believe me, I know. I have a few knives in my kitchen I need to sharpen.
8. Griddler/panini press – grilled sandwiches! Need I say more?
9. Vegetable spiralizer because zoodles are everything! Especially when you are trying to cut down on carbs.
11. Food chopper – who has time to cut vegetables? I don’t!
So do you have any kitchen essentials? What are they?