Each month I share my goals as a way to motivate myself to get things done and stay accountable. Here’s last month’s recap and the next month’s set of goals for my blog, and my personal life.
So, let’s just say I failed at 3 out of the 5 goals last month. Here’s what I failed at:
- Reaching 8,500 followers on Instagram.
- Work out three days a week.
- Complete 30 days of the Keto Diet.
I ended up having to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed right before Thanksgiving. As a result, I decided to pause the Keto Diet, so that I could eat soft foods like mac and cheese and mashed potatoes on a soft foods diet.
However, all of November was not a lost. I spent a good portion of my month updating my Blog Editorial Calendar/Planner for 2018. I am excited to release the new version very soon. I added a bunch of new useful forms and can’t wait for you to use them. Also, at the urging of my boss, I drafted my professional goals and started working on the personal and blog goals as well.
I am keeping my goals light this month due to business and personal trips, so I am only setting two major goals.
- Complete my personal and blog goal planning for 2018
- Officially launch my 2018 Blog Planner/Editorial Calendar – this is a big one because the planner is pretty much complete, but fear is holding me back from the official launch
Here are the posts you missed during the month of November.
What are your goals for the last month of 2017?